Get Help Online
Need to connect with a librarian for help? Find a librarian related to your discipline or course from our list of subject librarians
. Alternatively, request a research consultation
Use our Ask a Librarian
service for general assistance with Libraries resources. We are expanding our ability to assist you online, but please understand that delayed responses may occur based on staff availability during this uncertain time. We are committed to continuing to provide the highest level of service possible from our virtual environment.
Here are other ways you can get in contact with Purdue Libraries online:
- Call our Information Desk: 765-494-6733
- Get Live Help Online: LibChat
- Email a Librarian: email@example.com
- Email an Archivist: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text Us: Send a text message to (765) 303-0700 (message & data rates may apply)
- Tweet Us – Send a tweet to @PurdueAskalib
Please note that not all services are available at all times.